They are holding their granddaughter Joan Wiggins Stewart.
Robert William Robinson born in Jan. 1887 and Lydia Twa were married in April 1908. They had nine children.
They owned and operated the Livery stable and Blacksmith shop on the corner of Station and Hastings Streets for many years. He rented horses and when cars came along they installed gas pumps and repaired cars.
This location was purchase after Bob’s death by Hugh Vance and it is the present location of Vance’s garage.